Prefer to talk with a licensed agent?
Ohio SR22 Insurance
You probably came here for a Ohio SR22 filing right? Getting your license reinstated can be a costly and time consuming process but our goal is to make shopping for sr-22 insurance faster and help you pay less.
In order to get your license reinstated you may need to get a financial responsibility filing with an insurance company in Ohio. We provide information about sr22 insurance from the professionals. We can help you find the cheap Ohio SR22 insurance policy and it only takes a few minutes.
Here is what is available from OhioSR22Insurance.com:
- Top insurance companies compete for your business
- Local Ohio agents that provide great service
- Fast and free quote process
- 5 or more quotes in less than five minutes
To start you must provide your zip code and click go. In just a few minutes you will be done with the secure application forms and will begin to receive up to 5 quotes from competing insurance agents.
It is our focus to help you get that Ohio SR-22 insurance you need and save some money while we are at it.
Start now with entering your zip code above.
How Much Is SR22 Insurance in Ohio
SR22 insurance in Ohio is available by many of the leading auto insurance companies for a filing fee in addition to the rates charged for car insurance. The filing fee is usually $25 to $50 depending on the auto insurance company you choose to file the SR-22. The real cost of the SR22 insurance policy is directly related to why you need to file the form.
Here are various reasons why you would need to file and SR22 in Ohio:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - This will cause the auto insurance to increase dramatically due to the nature of the traffic violation.
- Not paying child support - While this is not a traffic violation the state may still require you to file an SR22 form. This will not increase the auto policy by much but could move you into the substandard rating category for three years.
- Leaving the scene of an accident - If you are considered at fault in the accident your auto insurance will increase with the SR22 filing.
We want to provide a level of security that you will be comfortable with. We do not collect sensitive information such as social security numbers but we want you to feel like any information you provide is secure.
Be sure to look for the "https" in your browser address bar. The "s" will tell you it is a secure website. Once you click "Get Quotes" you will be directed to our quoting tool where each company we work with has an secure application site.